Sunday, February 13, 2011

Welcome To Your Happy Place

Hello World,
I am pleased to announce the introduction of my blog, I Found My Happy Place In San Francisco. This project is something I have been wanting to do and now I have extra incentive because it is now a school project. For now it will primarily contain my homework assignments for my Integral Medicine class at Kaplan University, but  expect this online journal to stay to remain updated continuously. I hope you will find my posts to be interesting and educational. I will be writing about Health and Wellness related material. Please check out my profile to learn more about me and my business.
Namaste,
Tonia Weakland-Wilhelm
Owner
Your Happy Place
www.yourhappyplacesf.com

1 comment:

  1. I love the name of your blog and how you intend to use it. Great idea!!! I was thinking along the same lines...what a great opportunity to get a blog up and running.
    Namaste, Tonia,
    Chris Mungo
    http://www.consciousre-membering.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete